Economic DashboardSubmitted by Texas Legacy Wealth Management on May 17th, 2021
We recently upgraded our Market Sentiment indicator to yellow from red. The recent pull-back in stocks appears to have shifted investor sentiment from overly optimistic to more neutral. We feel that this change warranted moving the indicator back to yellow. As we mentioned a few weeks ago when we downgraded sentiment to red, this indicator can change quickly. While we may see more volatility along the way we think fundamentals continue to support the market moving higher over the longer term. We will continue to watch this indicator and our dashboard closely for any changes.
*Investment advice offered through TLWM, LLC., a registered investment advisor.
* The Standard & Poor's 500 (S&P 500) is an unmanaged group of securities considered to be representative of the stock market in general. You cannot invest directly in this index.
* The Standard & Poor’s 500 (S&P 500) is an unmanaged index. Unmanaged index returns do not reflect fees, expenses, or sales charges. Index performance is not indicative of the performance of any investment.
* The American Association of Individual Investors (AAII) is an investor education organization. The sentiment survey measures the percentage of individual investors who are bullish, bearish, and neutral on the stock market short term; individuals are polled from the AAII Web site on a weekly basis.
* Opinions expressed are subject to change without notice and are not intended as investment advice or to predict future performance.
* Economic forecasts set forth may not develop as predicted and there can be no guarantee that strategies promoted will be successful.
* Past performance does not guarantee future results. Investing involves risk, including loss of principal.
* You cannot invest directly in an index.
* Consult your financial professional before making any investment decision.
* Stock investing involves risk including loss of principal.
* This document is solely for informational purposes. Advisory services are only offered to clients or prospective clients where Texas Legacy Wealth Management and its representatives are properly licensed or exempt from licensure.
* No strategy ensures a profit or protects against a loss.